Recruitment 2021- Details
|अ. क्र.||ब्रांच||पद संख्या|
|1||जनरल ड्यूटी (GD)||30|
|2||कमर्शियल पायलट एंट्री (CPL)||10|
|3||टेक्निकल (इंजिनिरिंग & इलेक्ट्रिकल)||10|
Educaional Qualification for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
- General Duty:
- Graduate with 60% marks
- 12th Pass (Mathematics and Physics) with 60% marks
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL):
- 12th Pass with 60% marks
- CPL (Commercial Pilot License)
- Technical (Engineering & Electrical): Degree in Engineering (Naval architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engg. Or Power Electronics)
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2021
(a) Applications will be accepted only ‘Online’ tentativelyfrom1200 hrs on 06 Dec to 17 Dec 2021 upto1730 hrs for the above said posts. The important instructions for filling up of the online applications are as given below: –
- The name of the candidate, father/mother’s name, and date of birth should be the same as mentioned in the Xth class passing certificate. Any mismatch in name & date of birth in the application will result in rejection of the application.
- Indicate the exact percentage of XIIthand Graduation marks up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Candidates to choose any one venue for PSB out of the options displayed.
- Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate is compulsory. The date, time and venue of the test, and other information will be informed through personal email ID or CG Recruitment website.
- Applicants, either current or permanent address of online application should be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC, ST, OBC& EWS).
- In the case of OBC Non-Creamy Layer (NCL), the category certificate should be as per the format for an appointment for post under the Govt. of India. The format of the OBC (Non-Creamy) certificate is available on the ICG website (No other format will be entertained). Any other format will lead to the cancellation of candidature.
(b) To fill up the “Online” application the candidates need to log on to the Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on the “opportunities” button. Read the instruction carefully and proceed for filling up the application form as given below:-
- Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Assistant Commandant- 02/2022 Batch.
- Select any one post to be applied from any one of the following:-
- Asst Commandant General Duty.
- Asst Commandant Commercial Pilot License(CPL-SSA) -Male/Female
- Asst Commandant (Engineering & Electrical)
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
- Proceed to fill the application (All Star (*) marked entries are compulsory and to be filled).
- Candidate have to upload the photograph and signature in jpeg format (image quality 200 dpi). The size of photograph and signature must be between 10 kb to 40 kb and 10 kb to 30 kb respectively.
- Candidates shall ensure that all data is checked before clicking submit button. Any variation from Xth certificate regarding name, father’s name, date of birth, percentage (%) in XIIth marksheet and category will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
- All candidates shall correctly fill up their mobile no. and e-mail ID. In case, the candidate has not having mobile no., his/her parent’s/guardian’s mobile no. is to be mentioned with name.
- On successful submission of the online application a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate. Candidates must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/ reprint of e-admit card. Applicants are to take print out of the E-admit card through URL https://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspxfrom 28 Dec 2021onwards. For candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria, a ‘Rejection Slip’, giving the cause of rejection with the ‘Application Number’ will be displayed. Short-listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks.
- Candidates are required to bring 02 copiesof system generated E-Admit card having allotted roll number with recent identical photograph with blue background(not older than 03 months)and to be carried at the recruitment centre. Candidates shall bring all original documents and keep one application form ready along with photo copies of all documents required i.e. class X th certificate and mark sheet showing date of birth, XIIth class certificate along with mark sheet showing subjects, Degree certificate showing percentage of marks, caste certificate wherever required and NCC ‘C’ Certificate/Games certificate duly attested. Any candidate who does not carry all these documents at the time of PSB and FSB shall not be permitted to appear in the exam.
Important Information about Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Post||Assistant Commandant (Batch 02/2022)|
|Last Date of Online Application||17 December 2021 (05:30 PM)|
|Examination Date||January 2022|
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2021 Salary
The promotions to the ranks will be as per the laid down promotion criteria. The pay scales for the various ranks are as per the 7th CPC are as follows:-
- Assistant Commandant (10) 56,100/-
- Deputy Commandant (11) 67,700/-
- Commandant (JG) (12) 78,800/-
- Commandant (13) 1,23,100/-
- Deputy Inspector General (13A) 1,31,100/-
- Inspector General (14) 1,44,200/-
- Additional Director General (15) 1,82,200/-
- Director General (17) 2,25,000/-
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Syllabus
Ans: 17 December 2021 (05:30 PM) is the last date for Coast Guard Recruitment 2021.